Slow-Cooker Peach Crumble
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 6 large ripe peaches, peeled and sliced (about 6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum, optional
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- Grease a 6-qt. oval slow cooker with 1 tablespoon softened butter. Toss peaches with brown sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and, if desired, rum; spread evenly in slow cooker.
- Whisk together first 6 topping ingredients; stir in oats. Cut in butter until crumbly; sprinkle over peaches. Cook, covered, on low until peaches are tender, 3-4 hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 339 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 293mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 22, 2017
Huge thumbs up for this dessert! I rarely use my slow cooker for sweets, but this will definitely be made again. We all liked that this wasn't super sweet. It was just perfect.
Aug 16, 2017
Very good! The topping was almost cake-like, but everyone enjoyed it. The first dessert I've made in the slow cooker, but it won't be the last!
Jul 4, 2017
Such an easy tasty dessert without heating up the oven. To reduce carbs, I cut the topping in half. It's still sweet and so good!