Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- Place pear slices in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, oats, flour, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Cut in butter until crumbly; add nuts. Sprinkle over pears. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 376 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 7g fiber), 5g protein.
Jan 1, 2016
This is a great and easy recipe. I sprinkled a bit of cinnamon over the pears. A couple dots of butter on the pears made it even tastier! Note: I always made a triple batch of crumble mix and bag it individually and freeze.
Jan 27, 2015
Super easy and super tasty!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.