Slow-Cooked Breakfast Apple Cobbler
Serve them cobbler on Christmas morning—or any other cold morning. You can peel the apples if you like. —Marietta Slater, Justin, Texas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 6 medium apples, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups granola without raisins
- Milk and maple syrup, optional
- Place apples in a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. In a microwave, melt butter; stir in honey and cinnamon. Drizzle over apples. Sprinkle cranberries and granola over top.
- Cook, covered, on low until apples are tender, 6-8 hours. If desired, serve with milk and syrup.