Slow-Cooked Breakfast Apple Cobbler
Serve them cobbler on Christmas morning—or any other cold morning. You can peel the apples if you like. —Marietta Slater, Justin, Texas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 6 medium apples, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups granola without raisins
- Milk and maple syrup, optional
- Place apples in a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. In a microwave, melt butter; stir in honey and cinnamon. Drizzle over apples. Sprinkle cranberries and granola over top.
- Cook, covered, on low until apples are tender, 6-8 hours. If desired, serve with milk and syrup.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 289 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 11g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Crockpot Morning Cobbler in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.