Slow-Cooker Peach Cobbler
Unlike conventional cobblers, the "topping" of this Crock-Pot peach cobbler is on the bottom. Placing the batter underneath the peaches helps it cook through evenly in the slow cooker. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/4 cup 2% milk, warmed
- 6 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches (about 6 large)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Whisk together 1 cup flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, whisk together egg, milk and melted butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened (batter will be thick). Spread onto bottom of a greased 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine peaches, the remaining 1/4 cup flour, brown sugar, lemon juice and vanilla; spoon over batter. Cook, covered, on high until peach mixture is bubbly, 1-3/4 to 2 hours. If desired, serve with vanilla ice cream.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 198 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 145mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler in Fast Track 2019