- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 4 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- Snack rye bread or rye crackers
- Place the first five ingredients in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; stir to combine. Cook, covered, on low 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until heated through.
- Stir to blend. Serve spread with bread. Yield: 30 servings (2 tablespoons each).
Reviews forSlow-Cooked Reuben Spread
"This is fantastic! It fit just fine in my 1 1/2 qt. cooker. baking it in the oven has worked well for me. So happy to run across this recipe again."
"In what world are all of these ingredients going to fit into a 1.5-quart slow cooker?"
"this dip is excellent. I have made it baked in oven also. I serve with Pinah Rye crisps. Never any leftovers."