- 1 package (4.7 ounces) fettuccine noodles and Alfredo sauce mix
- 10 frozen peeled cooked medium shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup cubed fully cooked ham (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a large saucepan, prepare noodles and sauce mix according to package directions. Stir in shrimp, ham, garlic powder and cayenne; heat through. Sprinkle with onion. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forShrimp and Ham Alfredo
"This was delicious, super fast and easy! I can't believe that I'm the first to rate this."