Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 spinach tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon fillets, flaked
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, dill, capers, garlic powder and lemon juice. Spread over tortillas; top with salmon. Roll up tightly.
- Cut into 1-in. pieces; secure with toothpicks. Chill until serving. Discard toothpicks before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 52 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Aug 11, 2011
Made these with smoked tuna we brought home from Cabo. They were the hit of the party. Made a triple batch and I thought I made to much, but it turned out that I didn't make enough. I have been asked to make them for another event. Easy and fantastic!
Jan 28, 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.