Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 spinach tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon fillets, flaked
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, dill, capers, garlic powder and lemon juice. Spread over tortillas; top with salmon. Roll up tightly.
- Cut into 1-in. pieces; secure with toothpicks. Chill until serving. Discard toothpicks before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 52 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 11, 2011
Made these with smoked tuna we brought home from Cabo. They were the hit of the party. Made a triple batch and I thought I made to much, but it turned out that I didn't make enough. I have been asked to make them for another event. Easy and fantastic!
Jan 28, 2010