- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) salmon
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Garnishes (sliced almonds, stuffed green olive, celery stalk, parsley)
- Drain, debone and flake salmon. Mix together with all other ingredients except garnishes. On a pretty platter, mold mixture into a fish shape. Arrange almonds to resemble scales. Use slice of olive for eye, thin strips of celery for the tail. Garnish with parsley. Chill until serving time. Serve with buttery crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings. Diabetic Exchanges: One serving equals 1/2 meat, 1 fat; also, 69 calories, 197 mg sodium, 16 mg cholesterol, .5 gm carbohydrate, 6 gm protein, 5 gm fat. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forSalmon Pate
"This is a fabulous recipe! My "go-to" for Salmon Pate"