- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces ) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Assorted crackers
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise until blended. Beat in cheeses and onions. Stir in pecans. Spread into a plastic wrap-lined 9-in. round dish. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Invert onto a serving plate; spread with preserves. Serve with crackers. Yield: Yield: about 3 1/2 cups.
Reviews forRaspberry Cheese Spread
"This is a well earned 5 star rating * Huge hit this past Easter. I used Peach Jam as I am not fond of Raspberries. I also made a boo boo and did not add the nuts to the cheese mixture. No big deal ! They just made the spread look even more appetizing as I patted them on the Outside of the Mold * Make again? Absolutely * Not just my Opinion *Family members raved about it as well * Plate nearly licked clean *Janie"
"Very good recipe. I' ve made this several times and it's always a big hit. I always have a hard time finding the seedless preserves so I use Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves. To me it's just as delicious."
"Great recipe. I like to put it in a springform pan to chill and cover the top with the fruit spread. You can also use seedless strawberry jam."
"Great quick recipe! Absolutely adorable...."
"I sometimes find it hard to find the seedless raspberry preserves, but this recipe is worth the hunt!"
"A crowd pleaseing favorite!!! Very easy to double or triple if taking to a large gathering."