- 1 package (3 ounces) beef or pork ramen noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- Kimchi, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 20 muffin cups. Cook noodles according to package directions, saving seasoning packet for meat mixture. Drain; divide noodles among prepared muffin cups. Bake until crisp and light golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine beef, green onions and reserved seasoning packet, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into ten 2-1/2-in. round patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook burgers over medium heat 4-6 minutes on each side until a thermometer reads 160°. Cut each egg into five slices. Serve burgers on ramen buns with egg slices, chili sauce and, if desired, kimchi. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forRamen Sliders
"The burger flavor was great! My kids enjoyed the unique style of these burgers. The buns, however, were difficult to make; dividing the noodles up into 20 portions proved time consuming and next to impossible."