Honey Buffalo Meatball Sliders
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian turkey meatballs, thawed
- Additional hot sauce, optional
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- 12 mini buns
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Ranch salad dressing, optional
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, mix first six ingredients until smooth. Stir in meatballs until coated. Cook, covered, on low until meatballs are heated through, 2-3 hours.
- If desired, stir in additional hot sauce. Serve meatballs on lettuce-lined buns; top with cheese and, if desired, dressing.
Nutrition Facts2 sliders: 524 calories, 21g fat (6g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 1364mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Aug 26, 2017
This was the perfect amount of sweet and spicy. As a busy mom I enjoyed how quick and easy this was for me to put together. You just let the slow cooker do all of the work!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.