Honey Buffalo Meatball Sliders
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian turkey meatballs, thawed
- Additional hot sauce, optional
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- 12 mini buns
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Ranch salad dressing, optional
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, mix the first 6 ingredients until smooth. Stir in meatballs until coated. Cook, covered, on low until meatballs are heated through, 2-3 hours.
- If desired, stir in additional hot sauce. Serve meatballs on lettuce-lined buns; top with cheese and, if desired, dressing.
Nutrition Facts2 sliders: 524 calories, 21g fat (6g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 1364mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Dec 30, 2019
A super simple recipe with a delicious flavor combination. I didn't use the ranch dressing but the crumbled blue cheese on top of the meat was perfect and mellowed the heat from the hot sauce. This doesn't make a lot of sauce, so if you like saucy sandwiches, you might double that part of the recipe.
Apr 5, 2019
Pretty good recipe!!
Nov 21, 2018
Awesome! I served them on Hawaiian rolls and left off the blue cheese but did use the ranch dressing.
Aug 26, 2017
This was the perfect amount of sweet and spicy. As a busy mom I enjoyed how quick and easy this was for me to put together. You just let the slow cooker do all of the work!