- 1 package (3 ounces) chicken ramen noodles
- 1-1/2 cups frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Set aside seasoning packet from the noodles. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the noodles, frozen vegetables, celery, peas and water. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender, stirring once.
- Place chicken in another microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Stir chicken into noodle mixture.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, contents of seasoning packet, sugar and pepper flakes. Pour over chicken mixture. Microwave, uncovered, on high 45 seconds longer or until heated through.
1-1/2 cups: 481 calories, 23g fat (6g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1502mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 30g protein.