- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (3 ounces) Soy Sauce ramen noodles
- 1 cup cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Set aside seasoning packet from noodles. Add the noodles to boiling water; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, onions, carrot, soy sauce and contents of seasoning packet. Cook until heated through, 3-4 minutes longer.
1 cup: 148 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 857mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.