- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium chicken base
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 radishes, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 large hard-boiled egg, halved
- 2 lime wedges
- 4 cups boiling water
- Cook ramen according to package directions; cool.
- In each of two 1-qt. wide-mouth canning jars, divide and layer ingredients in the following order: ramen noodles, chicken base, chili sauce, ginger, carrots, cabbage, radishes, mushrooms, chicken and cilantro. Place each egg half and lime wedge in a 4-oz. glass jar or other airtight container. Cover all 4 containers and refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, pour 2 cups boiling water into each 1-qt. glass jar; let stand until warmed through or until chicken base has dissolved. Stir to combine seasonings. Squeeze lime juice over soup and place egg on top.