Everything Breakfast Sliders
These breakfast sliders combine all of your favorite morning foods—like eggs, bacon and bagels—into one tasty package. —Rashanda Cobbins, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 tablespoons spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 8 miniature bagels, split
- 8 slices cheddar cheese, halved
- 8 slices Canadian bacon
- 8 cooked bacon strips, halved
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons everything seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, green onions and pepper until blended; pour into skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains; remove from heat.
- Spread cream cheese over bagel bottoms; place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer each with a half slice of cheese and Canadian bacon. Spoon scrambled eggs over top. Layer with remaining halved cheese slices, bacon and bagel tops. Stir together butter, maple syrup and garlic powder; brush over bagel tops. Sprinkle with everything seasoning blend.
- Bake until tops are golden brown and cheese is melted, 12-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 slider: 415 calories, 26g fat (13g saturated fat), 253mg cholesterol, 1070mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.