Total TimePrep: 40 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) beef or pork ramen noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- Sriracha chili sauce
- Kimchi, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 20 muffin cups. Cook noodles according to package directions, saving seasoning packet for meat mixture. Drain; divide noodles among prepared muffin cups. Bake until crisp and light golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine beef, green onions and reserved seasoning packet, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into ten 2-1/2-in.-round patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook burgers over medium heat until a thermometer reads 160°, 4-6 minutes on each side. Cut each egg into five slices. Serve burgers on ramen buns with egg slices, chili sauce and, if desired, kimchi.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 slider: 137 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Feb 17, 2019
These were fabulous, my son loved them. I didn't think the ramen was so hard, just used a lot pans.
Apr 30, 2018
These are so delicious and cute! I wanted a new, creative appetizer to serve some friends and this certainly filled the bill. The burger itself is so amazing and the buns are just so much fun.
Apr 6, 2017
The burger flavor was great! My kids enjoyed the unique style of these burgers. The buns, however, were difficult to make; dividing the noodles up into 20 portions proved time consuming and next to impossible.