Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders
I'm always searching for sandwich ideas, since that's my favorite food. I started experimenting and came up with these chicken cordon bleu sliders. My family loves them, too! —Carolyn Eskew, Dayton, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 2-1/2 hours + standing
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) Hawaiian sweet rolls, split
- Chopped green onions
- Place chicken in a greased 3-qt. slow cooker; sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper. Top with cream cheese. Cook, covered, on low , 2-1/2-3 hours or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°. Remove chicken; shred with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker.
- Stir in Swiss cheese and ham. Cover and let stand 15 minutes until cheese is melted. Stir before serving on rolls. Sprinkle with green onion.