- 1/2 English cucumber, cut lengthwise in half and sliced
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup each red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup each chopped sweet yellow, orange and red pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2/3 cup Pesto Buttermilk Dressing
- Place cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, olives, celery, sweet peppers, onion, garlic salt and pepper in a large bowl; toss to combine.
- Just before serving, add salad greens. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to combine. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRainbow Veggie Salad
"Adding Garlic Salt and Pepper to the Vegetables really sets this salad apart from its counterparts! I will definitely be making my raw vegetables like this in the future!"