- 1 jar (48 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (one 10 ounces, one 5 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1-1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Additional sour cream, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; remove from the heat. Add cheese and cilantro; stir until cheese is melted. Garnish with additional sour cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews forQuick White Chili
"will make again added cumin,onion,and jalapeno. next time will add some cayenne pepper to give it a little kick good over all"
"I found this recipe rather bland. I used a 7 oz can of green chilies, 3 T of cilantro and a teaspoon of cumin. Much better. Very fast and easy."
"I was excited about this recipe because it was so simple to make, but my boyfriend and I really did not like it. It might have been the canned chicken that made it kind of gross."
"I added one extra can of green chilies and a little dried onion. We all loved it!!!"
"This is now a family favorite! My girls love to prepare & eat it. Always try to stay stocked up on the ingredients!"