White Turkey Chili
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 35 min.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1-1/3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Top servings with sour cream.
Nutrition Facts1 cup with 1 tablespoon sour cream: 250 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 510mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 6g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 27, 2017
I followed the recipe for this and it turned out great! I fixed it for a small group at my home and everyone loved it! It is a great way to use leftover turkey and it is easy!
Nov 29, 2015
Definitely a keeper! Very satisfying and filling. Had to review the recipe againto reassure myself that it's healthy.
Feb 25, 2015
This chili was really good and super quick and easy to prepare. I used Oscar Mayer thick sliced deli turkey and chopped it up and followed the recipe as directed. My husband doesn't love chili because of all the spice in a lot of the versions but we all enjoyed this one. I served it with cornbread on the side and it was very satisfying.
Feb 3, 2015
This was fabulous!
Feb 2, 2015
I really enjoyed this recipe and it was nice to have chili that tastes different.
Jan 29, 2015
With a husband who says tomato sauce doesn't sit well with him, a white chili was a great alternative for us. We used ground turkey, which worked fine. This cooks up quickly.Nice hearty recipe.
Nov 25, 2012
Put it in the crock pot on low for 4 hours and it came out great! Served it with some corn bake on the side for a totally complete meal
Oct 18, 2010
I had a pregnancy craving for white chili and this really hit the spot! It was amazing! I made it for the first time last week and am already making it again this week!
Dec 10, 2008
This is one of the best white chili recipes I have found. I make it with chicken breast. I also use some of the broth from cooking the chicken because I find the recipe to be quite thick.