Quick and Easy Stromboli
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.80 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Muenster cheese
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh herbs or 1/2 teaspoon dried herbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll pizza dough onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Layer with deli meats, cheeses and vegetables of your choice; try sliced turkey breast, Muenster cheese and pickled peppers. Spread with yellow mustard; sprinkle with fresh or dried herbs.
- Reroll dough and brush with olive oil; bake until crust is lightly browned, 20-25 minutes. Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 271 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 965mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 22, 2017
Hi CarlyFace,You roll these from the long side. Sorry for the confusion.Susan StetzelRecipe Support SpecialistTaste of Home Magazine
Sep 5, 2017
In which direction do you reroll the dough? From the short end or he long end? I would guess the short end (because that's the direction in which the dough unrolls from), but I thought I'd double check for clarification. Looks like a great and diverse recipe!