Quick and Easy Stromboli
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Muenster cheese
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh herbs or 1/2 teaspoon dried herbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll pizza dough onto the bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Layer with turkey, cheese and peppers. Spread with mustard; sprinkle with herbs.
- Roll dough into a log; pinch ends to seal. In a small bowl, combine egg and water; brush over dough. Bake until crust is lightly browned, 20-25 minutes. Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 271 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 965mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Sep 3, 2019
This was a delicious, simple meal. I am not a huge mustard fan, but with everything else it all compliments each other very well. Delicious and I would make again!
Sep 22, 2017
Hi CarlyFace,You roll these from the long side. Sorry for the confusion.Susan StetzelRecipe Support SpecialistTaste of Home Magazine
Sep 5, 2017
In which direction do you reroll the dough? From the short end or he long end? I would guess the short end (because that's the direction in which the dough unrolls from), but I thought I'd double check for clarification. Looks like a great and diverse recipe!