At our house, we wrap holiday leftovers in pizza crust as a yummy way to finish them off. Here’s to getting the flavor, without the all-day cooking. —Alia Slatton, Boulder, Colorado
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup mashed potatoes (with added milk and butter), warmed
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup cooked stuffing
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust dough and pat into a 13x10-in. rectangle. Spread mashed potatoes to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under. Place on a greased baking sheet, seam side down. Brush with butter. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Originally published as Thanksgiving Stromboli in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.