At our house, we wrap holiday leftovers in pizza crust as a yummy way to finish them off. Here’s to getting the flavor, without the all-day cooking. —Alia Slatton, Boulder, Colorado
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup mashed potatoes (with added milk and butter), warmed
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup cooked stuffing
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust dough and pat into a 13x10-in. rectangle. Spread mashed potatoes to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under. Place on a greased baking sheet, seam side down. Brush with butter. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.