- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forQuick Ambrosia Fruit Salad
"Tasty and so easy to put together. The yogurt gives a creamy sweetness. Will serve this often in our home!"
"A healthy version of Ambrosia. Very good, and simple to make. I exchanged the banana for a handful of macadamia nuts. More fattening, I know - but I like the crunch."
"I like the fact that this uses yogurt, Both my husband and I enjoyed the recipe"
"I don't like fruit cocktail, I used fresh strawberries instead."
"I varied it by adding apples, dried cranberries and pecans. It's really simple and delicious. I for a church luncheon and everyone loved it. received a lot of comments on it."
"This was very simple and very good! My family eats it up every time I make it. It has become a staple in our house. I omit the fruit cocktail (not a fan of the stuff) and add apples and whatever fresh fruit I may have on hand. Wonderful!"
"I used apple instead of grapes and it still tasted great."