Ambrosia Waldorf Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberry halves
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups diced unpeeled apples
- 1 cup seedless green grape halves
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Sweetened shredded coconut
- In a small bowl, combine cranberries and sugar. In a large bowl, combine the marshmallows, apples, grapes, pecans and pineapple. Add cranberries and mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Cover and refrigerate. Sprinkle with coconut before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 175 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 1, 2018
Simply a lovely combination of flavors! I used dried cranberries and it was fabulous! Becky Joy Thomas
Dec 23, 2016
This has become my go-to recipe for holidays. Every holiday since I first made it everyone has asked me to make it again. It is wonderful.
Nov 10, 2012
This was delicious! I followed the recipe exactly, including all the cranberries. The cranberries were not even notice by my husband who usually passes by cranberry dishes.
Oct 13, 2011
Dec 26, 2010
I made this to go with our Christmas turkey dinner. It was very good. I only used a half cup of cranberry halves since they're so tart and a couple of tablespoons of sugar, and that was just enough for us.
Feb 22, 2010
one word YUMMY! the only thing I didnt use was the grapes I didnt have any on hand. If you may have a fettish about cranberrys not after this. I chopped them small than half, again Yummmmmy.
Jul 10, 2009
this is really tasty, we didn't use the cranberries and it was still delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.