Pear-Blueberry Ambrosia with Creamy Lime Dressing
This dessert is creamy and decadent, yet still good for you. Blueberries provide a lovely pop of color.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 medium ripe pears, peeled and chopped
- 3 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- In a small bowl, mix mascarpone cheese, sugar, lime zest and lime juice. In a large bowl, combine pears, bananas and blueberries. Spoon cheese mixture over fruit; gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Refrigerate leftovers.
Originally published as Mascarpone Fruit Salad in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.