Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sugar-free apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle pork with garlic pepper blend. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops in oil on each side.
- Combine the preserves, chives and salt; spoon over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5-6 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 273 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Apr 24, 2012
Very Good!This will be in my rotation of recipes.
Aug 14, 2010
Super easy, great for when you need to make something very quick and you want it to be good.
Apr 8, 2010
These chops had an excellent taste. The sauce was beautiful. And yes, I would fix it again and again
Feb 22, 2010
These pork chops were delicious and easy to make. We loved them.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.