Pork Chops Charcutiere
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1 to 3 teaspoons pepper
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup white wine or additional reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery leaves or minced fresh parsley
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute onion and shallots until tender. Add broth and wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Return chops to skillet. Cover and cook 8-10 minutes longer or until meat is tender. Place chops on a serving platter and keep warm. Stir mustard into skillet. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Spoon sauce over chops; sprinkle with celery leaves.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 292 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 339mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 5, 2012
This is a great recipe. I always use pork for all my pork dishes, and there were no leftovers! Definitely a keeper here!
Jun 1, 2012
Tried this recipe once and have cooked it 3 times in the last month!
Oct 14, 2011
Purchased very good quality boneless pork loin chops that were 1" thick. They were fully cooked but tough. I think these would be better with bone-in and/or thinner chops.
Apr 27, 2011
It was def. easy but not sure if I would make it again.
Apr 11, 2011
This was easy to make and tasted good. I would use thicker pork chops next time.
Apr 1, 2011
Easy and really good!
Mar 28, 2011
This easy to prepare dish was "Top Drawer" according to my husband. I will not hesitate to serve this to guests.