Chardonnay Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chardonnay or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip pork chops in bread crumbs to coat both sides; shake off excess. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook chops 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and thermometer reads 145°. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- In same pan, add green onions and garlic; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until tender. Add chardonnay, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook 1-2 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in lemon juice and rosemary. Serve pork chops with sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 3 tablespoons sauce: 270 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 509mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 17, 2019
Excellent, and very easy to make!
Jan 24, 2018
Easy and absolutely delicious!
Jan 23, 2018
Fantastic! I used thin boneless chops as that is what I had on hand, and I doubled the garlic. Super easy and quick! I will definitely make this again.
Jan 15, 2018
Everyone LOVED these pork chops, including my picky 27 year old son!
Jan 4, 2018
I have made these a few times and use whatever white wine I have on hand. Also, I usually don’t include the green onions since I typically don’t have those in the fridge. And when I’m feeling lazy, I use garlic powder instead of fresh garlic. They always turn out delicious even with these tweaks!
Jul 13, 2017
Wonderful flavors! Used pork tenderloin medallions, flattened, and reduced cooking time. Made extra sauce to put on mashed potatoes as suggested by another reviewer. Will make again!
May 2, 2016
This recipe is delicious! I did have to cook them longer than the directions stated, though, in order to get them to cook all the way through. But the taste was worth the wait!
Mar 28, 2016
We have a couple of favorite pork chop recipes and this one will be added to our list! Delicious!
Mar 17, 2016
It was easy and delicious. I used all chicken broth, and it was very good.
Feb 20, 2016
Yum and easy ingredients that came together so quickly.