Personal Pepperoni Pizza
Let your bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations from Ann Tino, Winside, Nebraska. "My husband and kids think these pizzas are the best," she says.
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese blend
- 24 slices pepperoni
- In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1-2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Divide dough into fourths. Roll each portion into a 7-in. circle. Place on greased baking sheets. Top with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 612 calories, 27g fat (12g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 1117mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 24g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.