Personal Pepperoni Pizza
Let your bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations from Ann Tino, Winside, Nebraska. "My husband and kids think these pizzas are the best," she says.
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese blend
- 24 slices pepperoni
- In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1-2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Divide dough into fourths. Roll each portion into a 7-in. circle. Place on greased baking sheets. Top with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 612 calories, 27g fat (12g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 1117mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 24g protein.
Originally published as Personal Pepperoni Pizza in Quick Cooking September/October 2002