- 1 carton (16 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 package (12-1/2 ounces) nacho tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings, optional
- Heat pork according to package directions. Place tortilla chips on a large microwave-safe serving plate. Layer with pork and cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream, salsa, lettuce and onions. Sprinkle with olives and pepper rings if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forParty Nachos
"Really good! Tried with bbq meat plus ground turkey browned and simmered with taco seasoning -- both were winners! Going to make a meal of it by including black beans the next time."
"I would never have dreamed of putting Doritos and BBQ pulled pork on the same plate much less together, but somehow it really worked! I was pleasantly surprised. I used all the recommended toppings, too. We did not have any leftovers which is a good thing in this house. Even my picky son ate it up. Who would have thought?"
"I made this dish for a get together the other night and it was a big hit. I did change the recipe slightly because of what I had on hand. First I microwaved the BBQ shredded pork until hot then I placed a layer of tortilla chips on a disposable pizza pan with half of the Mexican cheese, then repeated the layers. Microwaved until cheese started to melt. Added the BBQ pork and I had a container of Pico de Gallo so I added that with some sliced black olives. Served with sour cream and guacamole on the side. So yummy it was gone in no time."
"this was very good we will make it again"
"Great tasting nachos that came together in mere minutes."
"Great with left over taco meat as well!"
"FANTASTIC Time-Saver recipe!Love the use of the 'all ready prepared pork'!~*~(^_^)~"