- 1 boneless pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Cut roast in half. Place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt; pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 to 6 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove meat to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice roast; serve with gravy.
Can you freeze Parmesan Pork Roast?
Cool pork and gravy. Freeze sliced pork and gravy in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through slowly in a covered skillet, stirring occasionally; add broth or water if necessary.
5 ounces cooked pork: 330 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 529mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 38g protein.