- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic and herb bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Place eggs in a separate shallow bowl. Dip pork chops in eggs, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown pork chops on both sides. Bake 12-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes.
1 pork chop: 356 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 577mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 37g protein.