Parmesan-Breaded Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic and herb bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Place eggs in a separate shallow bowl. Dip pork chops in eggs, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown pork chops on both sides. Bake 12-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 356 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 577mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 37g protein.
Nov 19, 2016
Super simple and so delicious! Great company dish as you can prepare up to the baking part and have everything cleaned up ahead of time. Everyone loved these!
Mar 24, 2015
Husband said they were the best pork chops he's ever had! Very quick & easy to make!
Feb 20, 2015
My mom and daughter doesn't really like pork chops, but this got rave reviews!