- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 to 3 flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches)
- Ranch salad dressing or salsa
- In a bowl, combine chicken, onion, mozzarella and cheddar; set aside. Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place tortilla greased side down on hot griddle. Place chicken on half of each tortilla. Fold over and cook over low for 1-2 minutes on each side of until tortilla is golden brown. Cut into wedges. Serve with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forOven Chicken Quesadillas
"Delicious! I baked in the oven for 8 mins at 375F"
"Heavenly! Really. Added salt, pepper, and cut the onions by 1/2 and it was great. The stars did not show up on my rating page, but I give it 5 stars. easy also."
"I don't know about the oven or the griddle, I just made it in a frying pan. :) I added halved cherry tomatoes for a change. It turned out well, this is a quick and tasty recipe."
"At the top of this recipe it mentions fixing these in the oven, yet the recipe itself says to use a griddle..."