Outrageous Peanut Butter Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Nutrageous candy bar (3.4 ounces), finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; fold in candy. Transfer to jars. Cover and store in a cool dark place for up to 4 weeks.
- To serve, cook and stir in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until heated through. Serve with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 173 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Aug 12, 2019
This was so easy to make- creamy and yummy! I combined the ingredients in a saucepan, except for the candy bar, which I did not have on hand. I was a little confused by the extra step of storing in jars. I simply combined and heated until smooth and creamy-divine!
Jan 2, 2013
Better than Dairy Queen!!!