Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Russian or Catalina salad dressing
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 envelopes onion soup mix
- 16 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Hot cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine dressing, preserves and soup mix. Place chicken in two ungreased 13x9-in. baking dishes; top with dressing mixture. Cover and bake 20 minutes; baste. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over rice.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 275 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 635mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Jun 12, 2018
This is amazing! Been making it for years and just came across recipe here! Everyone thinks it sounds crazy when I tell um the ingredients but don’t knock it til you try it!
Apr 5, 2014
Wonderful chicken, easy to make, my favorite kind of recipe!
Oct 5, 2010
This chicken was "D"lish! I loved it and even my picky 2 year old ate a few bites, which is a major feat. I served it with white rice (w/chick bouillon and butter) and onion red potatoes. Great dinner! Very easy and perfect for "stay-at-home moms" who have the hardest job of all!
Sep 28, 2009
The title says it - this recipe is easy and very good! Cut it in half for a busy weeknight dinner at home and it's great! As a potluck dish, it's a nice change from the tomato & pasta combos most people bring.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.