Cheesy Bow Tie Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen spinach and artichoke cheese dip
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat cheese dip according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. Return to pan.
- Stir in chicken, cheese dip, peppers, olives, salt and pepper, adding enough reserved pasta water to reach a creamy consistency; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 453 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 795mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 38g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 7, 2016
This was AMAZING! And easy! My kids asked for seconds!!
Jul 1, 2016
This is surprisingly good, much like Chicken Alfredo with more flavor. I did need to add some chicken broth to provide more sauce. This yummy dish comes together in a flash. We loved it.