Easy Chicken Divan
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese, divided
- In a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine the chicken, salt and pepper. Top with broccoli. In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk and 1-1/2 cups cheese; pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Apr 19, 2010
This was very easy to make and tasted great. We will definitley make this again. Tip: Be sure to thaw your broccoli and pat dry so your casserole is not watery. Enjoy!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.