Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 package (4.7 ounces) broccoli cheddar rice and sauce mix
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, beat egg and water. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and soup mix. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions. Serve with chicken.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 31, 2013
Have made this recipe many times. Very easy to make and the flavor is great. Even my picky grandson loves it.
Jun 5, 2010
real easy and not very messy. Will make again.