No-Churn Blueberry Graham Cracker Ice Cream
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 whole graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- In a small saucepan, combine blueberries, sugar and vanilla. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer until mixture begins to thicken, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Cool completely. Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add condensed milk; beat until mixture thickens. Gently fold graham crackers into cream mixture. Transfer to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. Drop blueberry mixture by tablespoonfuls over ice cream. Cut through ice cream with a knife to swirl. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight before serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 226 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 15, 2019
I will no longer be buying ice cream after trying this recipe! I made it using blackberries and added more graham crackers and my family loved it! The whipping cream and condensed milk makes this the perfect base for any add in including crushed oreo’s!
Aug 3, 2019
This was so easy to make, and delicious! I'm looking forward to trying it again using blackberries. Helpful hint: use a full can of sweetened condensed milk, which equals 1 cup liquid measure. I wasn't sure so poured out into measuring cup.
Aug 2, 2019
Oh my goodness, what a tasty recipe! I used blackberries instead of blueberries. Also, I used cinnamon graham crackers instead of regular. My kids went crazy over this ice cream!
Jul 19, 2019
This was an easy recipe with great results. It is sweet and creamy, no surprise looking at the ingredients. I made both blueberry and blackberry. It's excellent as is, but for personal preference I too would probably add more graham crackers and some vanilla to the cream mixture.
Jun 15, 2019
This was simply fantastic! So easy and so delicious! I used black raspberries as I had some in the freezer we had picked last year and everyone flipped over this ice cream. I might add a little more crushed graham crackers next time as they tasted so good in the creamy goodness. Definitely a keeper!!