No-Churn Gingerbread Ice Cream
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
Makes8 servings (1 quart)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place heavy cream and marshmallow creme in a food processor; process 10 seconds. Add remaining ingredients; process until thickened, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. Freeze until firm, 8 hours or overnight.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 325 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 8, 2019
The blender didn't seem to thicken anything. I went from seconds to minutes. I thought it would be a fun addition to our holiday celebration, but I didn't have many takers. I don't think I'll try it again.