No-Churn Blueberry Graham Cracker Ice Cream
This sweet and creamy no-churn ice cream features a fresh blueberry jam swirl and graham cracker pieces. You can use raspberries in place of the blueberries for a different berry flavor. —Heather King, Frostburg, Maryland
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 whole graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine blueberries, sugar and vanilla. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer until mixture begins to thicken, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Cool completely. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add condensed milk; beat until mixture thickens. Gently fold graham crackers into cream mixture. Transfer to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. Drop blueberry mixture by tablespoons over ice cream. Cut through ice cream with a knife to swirl. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight before serving.
1/2 cup: 226 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 15, 2019This was simply fantastic! So easy and so delicious! I used black raspberries as I had some in the freezer we had picked last year and everyone flipped over this ice cream. I might add a little more crushed graham crackers next time as they tasted so good in the creamy goodness. Definitely a keeper!!
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC