Muffin Tin Quiche Cups
Make this crustless quiche in muffin cups or in a regular-size pie tin. Either way, there's plenty of bacon-y, cheesy goodness to go around. —Angela Lively, Conroe, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Divide broccoli and cheese among 12 greased muffin cups.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients; pour into cups. Bake until set, 15-20 minutes.
Health Tip: Swap half-and-half for whipped cream and save more than 60 calories and 6g saturated fat per serving.
Nutrition Facts2 quiche cups: 291 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 243mg cholesterol, 523mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
Originally published as Bacon Broccoli Quiche in Simple & Delicious April/May 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.