Salmon and Artichoke Quiche Squares
Salmon, goat cheese and artichoke hearts make this quiche feel a little fancy and taste extra delicious. Baked in an 11x7-inch dish, it comes together in a snap and makes enough to serve a hungry brunch crowd. —Jeanne Holt, Mendota Heights, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced smoked salmon fillets
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion (green portion only)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll dough into a long rectangle; place in ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Press dough over bottom and up sides of dish, pressing perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Top with goat cheese, salmon and artichoke hearts. Sprinkle with onion, chopped dill and pepper. Whisk eggs and cream; pour over salmon mixture. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes (loosely cover with foil if edges are getting too dark). Cool 20 minutes. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts1 square: 179 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Salmon & Artichoke Quiche Squares in Taste of Home Feb/Mar 2018
Feb 23, 2018
I Made this in a 9 x 9 pan and used feta instead of goat cheese, delicious!
Jan 26, 2018
This is really easy to prepare and very tasty. We had it for dinner with avocado toast and it was quite a hit.Thank you.