Pressure-Cooked Broccoli Egg Cups
Serving brunch? These delicious Instant Pot egg cups are filled with crunchy bites of broccoli and served in ramekins. I promise your company will love this tasty recipe! —Edna Hoffman, Hebron, Indiana
Total TimePrep/total: 25 min.
- 7 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 3 tablespoons shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed and coarsely chopped
- Whisk 3 eggs with next 6 ingredients; pour into 4 greased 1-pint canning jars. Divide broccoli among jars; top each with 1 egg.
- Place trivet insert and 1 cup water in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Place jars on trivet. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 6 minutes. Quick-release pressure. Remove lid; using tongs, remove jars. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.