Pressure Cooked Broccoli Egg Cups
Serving brunch? This delicious egg bake is filled with crunchy bites of broccoli and served in ramekins. I promise your company will love it! —Edna Hoffman, Hebron, Indiana
Total TimePrep/total: 25 min.
- 7 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 3 tablespoons shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed and coarsely chopped
- Whisk 3 eggs with next 6 ingredients; pour into 4 greased 1-pint canning jars. Divide broccoli among jars; top each with 1 egg.
- Add 1 cup water and trivet insert to a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Place jars on trivet. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust pressure to high, and set time for 6 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release any remaining pressure. Remove lid; using tongs, remove jars. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 274 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 375mg cholesterol, 333mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Originally published as Baked Eggs and Broccoli in Slow Cooker 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.