Pressure Cooked Broccoli Egg Cups
Serving brunch? This delicious egg bake is filled with crunchy bites of broccoli and served in ramekins. I promise your company will love it!—Edna Hoffman, Hebron, Indiana
Total TimePrep/total: 25 min.
- 7 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 3 tablespoons shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup water
- Whisk three eggs with next six ingredients; pour into four greased 8-ounce ramekins. Divide broccoli among ramekins; top each with one remaining egg.
- Add 1 cup water and trivet insert to a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Place ramekins on trivet, offset-stacking as needed, and covering loosely with foil. Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Select steam setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 6 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturers' directions. Remove lid; using tongs, remove ramekins. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 274 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 375mg cholesterol, 333mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Originally published as Baked Eggs and Broccoli in Slow Cooker 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.