Broccoli Quiche Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Divide broccoli and cheese among 12 greased muffin cups.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients; pour into cups. Bake until set, 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts2 quiche cups: 291 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 243mg cholesterol, 523mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
Jul 7, 2019
I had some kale and spinach salad mix and used it (chopped) instead of the broccoli and half and half instead of the heavy cream. Added 1 big clove of garlic, finely chopped and some chopped red bell pepper. Baked it in a lightly greased 9" pie pan. Quick and easy brunch dish we all liked. Will make again.
Jun 28, 2019
Looking for something low carb this fits the bill. Taste is good. Glad it used pepper jack cheese. I will certainly make again
Dec 17, 2018
I added some garlic and fontina cheese. Great for quick breakfasts.
Dec 20, 2017
Easy to make and great for on the go breakfasts