Chicken Broccoli Shells
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and cheeses. Spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°.
Nutrition Facts3 shells: 355 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 453mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 21, 2017
Really good and easy. Didn't have shells one time so I used whatever pasta I had and it was very good.
Jul 9, 2017
I'm not a broccoli person so I used spinach. So easy and tasty. I saw the idea of peas, I'll have to try that next time. It's a keeper
Jan 11, 2017
YUM! I also make these with peas instead of broccoli and add ham and mushrooms with the chicken. Both ways are delicious!!!!
Sep 23, 2016
My teenage daughter loves these! To her, it's a hand-held meal, and she calls them pasta tacos. I use light Alfredo sauce to lighten them up a bit, and add some diced onion and mushrooms sauteed in garlic to boost the flavor. Definitely a keeper.
Apr 7, 2016
Really easy to make and tastes great.
Dec 10, 2015
I have made this several times. Everyone loves it. Even the kids. Made it for a friend, the day they moved into new home. And her picky son loved it. Next time I would like to try it by mixing it with a small pasta and mixing it all up like "menicki" did. I always use a rotisserie chicken.
Oct 9, 2015
Quick, easy, delicious!
Aug 31, 2015
What other veggie would be good in this? We don't like broccoli!Can't rate but it says I have to,
Aug 30, 2015
this is easy and tastes good, I have also made it using cooked noodles or cooked macaroni, and just mix them all together, then bake, either way it is good
Dec 8, 2014
SO GOOD! Made this for a Packer game and ended up in a cheese coma. The only thing I will say is to either thaw the broccoli or use fresh and cut it into smaller pieces. Also I would a bow tie pasta or something similar but still delicious.