Seafood & Cream Cheese Stuffed Shells
Total TimePrep: 50 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 pound frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 12 green onions, finely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne. Gently stir in the crab, shrimp and onions. Stuff shells, about 2 tablespoons in each. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 116 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 10, 2014
My family LOVES these.......we have used them for Apps but I have also used them as meal during the hot summer months! Oh and my kids have made them a pretty regular app for family gatherings!
May 11, 2012
Made these for a family gathering, everyone raved about them something I will make again. My boyfriends son loved them and asked his mom to make them for him but he liked mine better lol.
Nov 5, 2011
It was real good..i would rather spread it on crackers...
May 28, 2011
DELICIOUS! APPEALING TO THE EYE!
Jan 25, 2011
These are fantastic. I had them at a party twice and can't wait to make these this weekend. You can roll them with lasagna as well and slice them.
Sep 4, 2010
Made this tonight for the first time and it was so good! Definetly a keeper!!
Aug 21, 2010
It was very easy to make. 12oz of pasta shells are a bit to many, next time I will use 1/2 a package. I added a little garlic salt to taste. This is a recipe that could be used without the shells, spread on crackers, or as a dip. I also only used 6 green onions and that was plenty.
Aug 18, 2010
Love this rich appitizer. Instead of the shells you could spread on veggies, crackers, etc. I use immitation crab which worked well.
Aug 3, 2010
Great Recipe. Easy to make and feeds many. I added some old bay seasoning to give it a little pep.