- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole mustard
- 24 cooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 1/3 cup parsley, blue cheese, shallot and mustard. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Make a deep slit along the back of each shrimp to within 1/4 to 1/2 in. of the bottom. Stuff with cream cheese mixture; press remaining parsley onto cream cheese mixture.
1 stuffed shrimp: 43 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 meat.