- 24 peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (16-20 per pound)
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- MANGO SALSA:
- 2 medium ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled papaya
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 24 thin slices cantaloupe
- 12 thin slices prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- Place shrimp and lime juice in a large shallow bowl. Refrigerate, covered, while making salsa, turning once. In a large bowl, combine mangoes, pineapple, papaya, red onion, red pepper, jalapenos, cilantro and lime juice. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
- Drain shrimp, discarding lime juice. Place 1 cantaloupe slice on each prosciutto slice; top each with 1 shrimp. Fold both sides to close. If desired, secure with toothpicks. Serve with mango salsa.
1 wrapped shrimp with 1 tablespoons salsa: 65 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.