Shrimp-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Filled with a flavorful mix of shrimp, mayonnaise, onions and tarragon, these golden chicken breasts are special enough to serve at a family celebration or dinner party. I round out the meal with grilled bell pepper wedges and grilled pineapple rings.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Grill: 15 min.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2-1/2 cups frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, onions, mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon juice and Liquid Smoke if desired. Place about 1/3 cup down the center of each chicken breast half; fold chicken over filling and secure with toothpicks.
- Brush chicken with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or no longer pink. Discard toothpicks.